Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ready to go, with a monkey on my back!

Alex wanted to GO this morning.


He was still wearing his PJ's when he went over to where we keep his diaper bag & jacket on hooks. He pulled the jacket off to find Monkey. I don't know if you've ever seen one of these, but it's so hilarious that I can nearly ignore the fact that I'm putting my child on a leash! And it seemed only fitting, since we like to call Alex our 'little monkey' for the monkey-style hugs he gives.


So, you can't see it very well, but Alex has Monkey on his back (over his pajamas) and is trying to get ready to GO by putting on one of Stan's socks... Now, I don't think that you could ball up one of Stan's socks small enough to fit into one of Alex's shoes even without a foot, so I'm not sure how this was going to work... but he was GOing!!!


(And, yes, this is the same monkey backpack that Alex stashed Stan's keys in)

1 comment:

Ms. Liz said...

Oh my gosh! He is turning into such a little boy! What a perfect picture of him lol! Thank you SO much for keeping this blog. I sort of get to feel like I'm there - sort of. I miss you guys SO MUCH (i wonder if I can sneak away for the wedding...)